I admit it. I'm an addict. I have a steadily growing collection of cameras. Some are nice, but most of them are cheap toys. This is the story of my addiction.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Collection

It started innocently enough. I got myself an old camera off of eBay. I bought myself a Yashika-Mat 124G twin lens medium format camera. It was more money than I planned on spending, but it was going to be my only non standard camera. I had myself a nice old 35mm manual, and the Yashika was just for fun.

But I found myself picking up other cameras here and there. Most were pretty cheap, no more than five dollars, but some were more. I swear that eBay is the devil, can convince an otherwise intelligent man to throw money at a camera he has no time to use. Shameful really.

This blog will talk about my collection, weird old cameras, and my own experiences with extremely amateur photography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home